Sorry, but I find it difficult to translate from a foreign language, even with the help of Google. Link to a chapter where there is a map of 64x17, she freely loaded in the map editor ("boloto.bzm" map). Below is the text of how to make a larger map. rusfolder.com/45465076
Create maps, the size of which is greater than 32x32. 1) Open (create) in D:\Blitzkrieg\Data\scenarios\Templates\Summer\template18.xml
2) File «template18.xml» can be any of the folder (for example, template00.xml, template01.xml ....).
3) Open the file «template18.xml» using WordPad.
4) Find: Size x = "9" y = "9" and replaced by: Size x = "16" y = "64". Save. (There are two entries in the file).
5) Open Mapeditor. Press the button File, Create Random Map.
6) In the window «Create Random Map» choose:
Template - scenarios\templates\summer\template18
Context - context.xml (are on the way: Scenarios\Chapters\Allies\France\context.xml)
Graph – 0
Settings - Scenarios\Settings\summer_ukraine.xml (here any file from this folder)
7) Click "OK" - the card is created and saved in the folder "Maps".
8) Download the map in the editor, and draw on it whatever you want.